Every registered user of MapStory is an Editor. This means that they can, among other things, they can review content and make edits. A smaller subset of editors are invited to become Administrators. Administrators have additional powers to:
- 1. Receive flag notifications from editors to review content deemed questionable
- 2. Unpubllish StoryLayers or MapStories
- 3. Deactivate user accounts when necessary
- 4. Add more support and help resources to the main mapstory.org site
- 5. Work with MapStory developers to determine future priorities
If you are interested in becoming a MapStory Administrator, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest and linking to your MapStory profile.