Every registered user of MapStory is an Editor. This means that they can, among other things, they can review content and make edits. A smaller subset of editors are invited to become Administrators. Administrators have additional powers to:
- [ ] Receive flag notifications from editors to review content deemed questionable
- [ ] Unpubllish StoryLayers or MapStories
- [ ] Deactivate user accounts when necessary
- [ ] Add more support and help resources to the main mapstory.org site
- [ ] Work with MapStory developers to determine future priorities
If you are interested in becoming a MapStory Administrator, send an email to email@example.com expressing your interest and linking to your MapStory profile.